The Start Of A Journey

About Me

I'm Hugues Prud'homme. I live in St-Joseph-du-lac, a small town near Montreal with my parents, my brothers and sisters, five dogs and one or two computers. My passion for technology started with phones architecture and design when I was at secondary school. It grew as I grew and slowly turn into software design curiosity. With the end of my secondary school, I had to choose a path for my future. I went for a Computer Science Technology program at Montmorency College in Laval, which is my current program with only one year remaining as this is write.

About The Blog

As I'm aiming to become a Software Engineer, this blog will follow me in this strenuous journey of seeking a future career. Phew! Don't worry, it will be strenuous for me, not for you. You'll get the possibility to see my studies, my projects, the things that I work on and my side hobbies. Coding some applications, learning cloud computing : those sorts of things.  Also, Laval and Montreal may be discovered with a different perspective, thanks to my student's type of familiarity with these towns. It will be fun, come on! Byte the buffer and crack the browser.

Commentaires

Enregistrer un commentaire

Articles les plus consultés